Schedule & Prices
Schedule for 2017 & 2018 FWD North Pole Marathon
Competitors should arrive in Svalbard (Norway) by the afternoon of April 7th at the very latest. Please do not purchase tickets until advised to do so.
|April 6th||Arrive in Svalbard|
|April 7th||Pre-Departure briefings|
|April 8th||Fly to North Pole camp|
|April 9th||North Pole Marathon|
|April 10th||Return to Svalbard|
|April 11th||Free to Return to Homeland|
Please note that it is important to anticipate delays. We advise obtaining a fully flexible return flight.
For the 2018 FWD North Pole Marathon entry fee of EUR 16,000 (€15,000 if paying in full upon registration), Global Running Adventures will provide:
- return flights from Svalbard (Norway) to the North Pole camp
- accommodation while at the Pole
- entry to the official FWD North Pole Marathon
- helicopter flights in the polar region
- the opportunity to stand at the exact Geographic North Pole
- t-shirts, medals, certificates and souvenirs
- professional photography of the race (personal use)
- professional video of the race (personal use)
- medical support during the trip
- emergency medical evacuation insurance
Full payment of EUR €16,000 to firmly secure a place will be accepted upon initial registration. Alternatively a EUR €5,000 deposit to reserve a place will be accepted. The deposit should be followed by two further installment payments of EUR €5,000 and EUR €6,000, respectively. See the Registration Form for full details.